- Standard(approx 7-10 business days) $5.99 first item + $3 each additional item
- Expedited (approx 5-7 business days) $14.99 first item + $5 each additional item
- Rush (approx 3-5 business days) $29.99 first item + $5 each additional item
- Express (approx 2-3 business days) $39.99 first item + $7 each additional item
Worldwide Shipping Rates + Delivery Timeframes
All timeframes indicate total time from ordering >>> delivery. (There is no additional "processing" time to worry about)
- Value (approx 11-15 business days) $9.99 first item + $5 each additional item.
- Standard (approx 8-11 business days) $15.99 first item + $7 each additional item
- Express (approx 3-5 business days) $39.99 first item + $11 each additional item
AUSTRALIA, NEW ZEALAND + OTHER COUNTRIES
- Economy (approx. 10 - 15 business days) $10.99 first item + $5 each additional item. Tracking to destination airport only.
- Global Priority (approx. 6-10 business days) $29.99 first item + $7 each additional item. Real-time tracking door-to-door.
- Express (approx. 3-5 business days) $59.99 first item + $11 each additional item. Real-time tracking door-to-door.
Important Information Regarding Delivery during Covid-19 (updated 1/6/22)
- Delivery times may be longer than usual due to intermittent availability issues with raw materials due to labor shortages hampering our domestic supplier network of fabric and trim items (velcro, cords, etc) . Such out-of-our-control delays may affect our ability to deliver products as quickly and efficiently as we did during our 16 years in business pre-pandemic..
- Realize that we are manufacturers (not distributors like 99.99% of the companies selling in this space) and a manufacturing process is involved in the fulfillment of many of our orders. As such, timeframes are estimates - not guarantees. However, if your order arrives 4 or more business days beyond the estimated delivery time frame indicated for the delivery method you select at checkout, please contact us a for a full refund of your shipping costs.
- Due to the order fulfillment process of our business and the possibility of a manufacturing process involved, orders cannot be canceled or modified once placed.
Domestic Orders are sent via USPS with no signature required at delivery.
- Confirmation of delivery at usps.com will serve as proof that your order was delivered. If you require a signature at delivery, select Express Shipping at checkout
- If your trackiing at www.usps.com indicates delivery but you do not have your shipment, you'll need to take your tracking info to the postmaster at the post office that handles deliveries to your ZIP code. Since it was their carrier's scanner that scanned it as delivered, they'll be the ones who can provide more information. Often times packages are being held at the post office and the USPS notice to pick it up vanished.
- Incidents of "porch pirates" (people stealing packages from mailboxes and porches) have been increasing over the past 2 years. We recommend shipping to a work address if possible to prevent the exposure to theft of a package left unattended after your carrier delivers it.
International Orders are sent via USPS do not provide real-time tracking.
- Economy shipments will move from the United Postal Service to your country via Global Post.
- Economy service does not provide real-time, door-to-door tracking like the DHL Courier options. Confirmation of delivery of your package (at www.globalpost.com) will serve as proof that we have completed our shipping responsibility.
- Due to delays out of our control associated with exporting via the international economy shipping method and the lack of updated tracking after acceptance by you country, please consider one of the DHL Courier services.
FAQ - What is a "Delivery Time Frame"?
- The delivery time frames specified by each delivery method we offer includes Order Processing Time + Transit Time. Submit your order by noon Eastern and the clock starts ticking the same day (orders received after noon Eastern and on weekends/holidays are considered received the next business day). If we are unable to deliver your order within the time frame for the delivery method you select at checkout, we will contact you. Otherwise, rest assured knowing we are preparing (and perhaps manufacturing) your order to have it in your hands within the time frame you selected. Please note that during busy season (April – August) deliveries tend to occur towards the end of the time frame and during the slower months (September – March) deliveries tend to occur at the beginning of the time frame.
FAQ - How long to get Custom-Made items?
- The delivery time frame = the combined total business days adding the Shipping Method days (as indicated by your selection at checkout) to Production days (either 7-10 Standard or 4-6 if the Rush Option is selected when you build your item).
FAQ - How can I figure a delivery date for my order?
- You control the delivery date by the shipping method you select at checkout. For example, select RUSH (3-5 business days delivery) for your order placed before noon EDT Weds and it will deliver between Monday and Wednesday
- WED = Order received + processed
- THU = 1 business day later (i.e "Next Business Day" Shipping)
- FRI = 2 business days later
- MON = 3 business days later
- TUE = 4 business days later
- WED = 5 business days later