I want to order a custom but I’ve never worn the Xelos Brand before. Can I buy a returnable pair to try on before I buy a non-returnable custom pair?
- Yes. It’s a great idea to try the fit before you invest in a custom. Non custom items (except on-sale merchandise) are returnable for your choice of a refund, exchange, or store credit.
What if I get shorts and they don't fit?
- If the size received is measured by the customer to be inconsistent with the size ordered (as measured exactly as shown at https://boardshortworld.com/pages/sizing-guide-mens we will reproduce the item so that it is exactly that size and email your a photo of the reproduced item prior to shipping to verify conformity. In this case, a prepaid mailing label will be emailed to customer to return the original pair to us and return shipping is covered also.
- If, for any reason, you want to make any dimensional change (size and/or length), we provide a one-time courtesy remake that provides you the the option to change waist size and/or length. In this case, there is a custom remake fee of $20 which includes the cost of sending the new item to you. To start this process, simply return your item to the address below (including a note describing the changes you want for the remake). An invoice will be emailed to you for the remake fee.
- If, for any reason, you want to make a style change, we'll issue a store credit for the invoiced merchandise cost less $20. You can then reorder your new style online using the store credit at checkout as a form of payment. To start this process, simply return your item to the address below (including a note that you want a style change / store credit). Your store credit will be emailed to you upon receipt in our warehouse..
- Custom orders are non-refundable with one exception. In the event there is any issue with materials or workmanship that requires remaking an item, you have the option of a refund if we are unable to deliver a replacement within the original timeframe you agree to by placing a custom order whereas custom delivery = sum of production business days (10) + shipping business days (selected by shipping option selected at checkout)
- Returning the original order to our warehouse (address below) with a note detailing new size and/or length will start the remake process process.
Board Shorts World
Attn: Custom Remake Processing
1250 S 50 St. Tampa Florida 33619