- All-around-the waist drawstring closure system provides the perfect adjustability feature you'll enjoy.
- Get any length INSEAM you want!
- Select pocketing styles (or go with no pockets)
- Select thread color
What is the difference between INseam and OUTseam?
- The INseam is that seam on the inside of the leg of shorts or pants that begins at the bottom of the garment (below the fly) and extends to the bottom of the hem
- The OUTseam is that seam on the outside of the leg of shorts or pants that begins at the top of the waistband and extends to the bottom of the hem
Questions about what Inseam will give you the Outseam you want? Just email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your Waist Size + Desired Outseam.
Note: The tolerable deviation for finished length measurement is +/- 1/2" due to variations in seam allowance in the manufacturing process.